Regardless of how you get paid for your services, there is a minimum amount of necessary steps you need to follow in order to practice from a position of power. Over the course of a few hours we will cover what you’re required to do at the state level and how it is impacted by what the federal government’s policies are.
We’ll cover the following topics:
• Do you have to bill Medicare
• What kind of notes do you have to take
• Do you have to use CPT/ICD10 codes
• Can you give away free services
• What is the legality of a membership practice
• What liabilities do you have to insurance companies
• Creating profitable care/treatment plans
All of these topics will be explained with fully referenced materials in order to give the most accurate information available. With this information you’ll have the tools necessary to be able to make the best decision for the type of practice you want to have and in what part of the country you plan to practice in.